Atención al Cliente (Español o Portugués + inglés nivel alto)
We are an award-winning international agency specialising in contact centre and digital marketing solutions with a proven track record of increasing sales and brand awareness for our clients by using insight to create influence and drive results.
CPM is in the business of people. It is the essence of what we do – our DNA – delivering our clients’ brands to their customers through our people with customer care teams trained specifically.
Putting customer care at the heart of everything that we do ensures that we deliver Exceptional Customer Experiences to delight our customers and exceed their expectations.
We are seeking Customer Experience Specialists in the following languages – Spanish and Portuguese with English – to represent a travel industry leader connecting people worldwide to unique travel experiences.
In addition, you will possess excellent communication and negotiating skills and will have the ability to build rapport with clients. You will be an excellent team player able to work within a friendly environment.
Do you have a passion for travel & adventure? Possess excellent customer service skills and interested in working in the lively, sunny city of Barcelona? Then we want to hear from you.
- Provide professional, prompt and friendly client support by listening to clients and responding in a way that exceeds their expectations;
- Identify and troubleshoot the issues accordingly using available resources;
- Logging and follow up of Customer Information;
- Responding to enquiries and handling client escalations by telephone and email;
- Having a full understanding of company processes and maintaining contractual obligations.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
Our ideal candidate is:
- Passionate about travel and world class customer service;
- High level of both written and spoken English;
- Available Full-time (39h/week);
- Flexible with working different shift patterns and weekends
- Available to attend a full-time (3 weeks) paid training.
- Extensive training and languages lessons (English);
- Excellent and multilingual work environment;
- Excellent career prospects;
- Convenient office location Sagrada Familia, Barcelona;
- 24 holidays per year on full-time bases.
- 15.000€ base salary plus nocturnal rate and transportation allowance
***This shift starts from 6:30 PM – 3:00 AM (Nocturnal rate will apply plus transportation allowance)***
The recruitment processes and people involved in them will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.
Apply for job here